Ready support team for you to help you complete SUNDE installtion.
Latest firmware and Netpoint application update.
More information about SUNDE and licensing for multiple users.
If you cannot find answer here for your question, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed description of the problem and, for the best result, some screen clips.
Please read User Manuals carefully before the installation or setting up of SUNDE products.
2. Copy the firmware and kernel into the folder. (the firmware format should be .enc please check if the file is damaged or not). In the folder, you must have only one version (firmware, kernel) and only one version is allowed, otherwise there is conflict for firmware update.
3. Plug the disk to the SUNDE terminal and come to the SUNDE’s set up page to click “update firmware”.
4. When the updating reached 100%, turn off the SUNDE and then re-turn it on.
2. supports Windows XP/ Vista/7/ Windows 8 & 8.1/Server 2003/Server 2008/ Server 2012/ MultiPoint Server 2011 & 2012/ (Windows Home edition is excluded.)
3. Please follow the Installation Manual to proceed through the installation
Access intensive information about SUNDE products and desktop virtualization technology from SUNDE experts or peersComing Soon...